Exact Education are currently working with a fantastic Primary school in Durham who require Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants to start in September 2022. The school are recruiting candidates for full-time roles and part-time roles which, for the right candidates, will become permanent roles.
The role will involve supporting the students in their learning as well as working with class teachers and other Teaching Assistants to ensure the students receive the best possible educational experience.
It is a brilliantly supportive, inspiring, and enjoyable environment for both students and staff. This is a role that will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children every day.
This role will involve:
* Build positive relationships with students and staff
* Having a “hands on” approach to supporting children in their learning, with a willingness to interact with young people and develop new skills.
* High levels of enthusiasm, energy and positivity when working with children.
* Working with teachers to ensure children receive the best possible educational experience.
This role requires:
* An Enhanced DBS (ideally on the Update Service but this is not essential as we can process a new one for you)
* An ability to build positive relationships and a rapport with young people
* A resilient and positive nature
* A proactive approach to work
* An enthusiastic and positive approach to supporting young people in education.
If you are interested please submit your CV and please contact Chris at Exact!