We are currently working on behalf of an OFSTED graded ‘Good’ school looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in Year 2 to join their dedicated team of exceptional education staff. This is an ongoing full time position working every day Monday – Friday, however the school are open to recruiting someone on a long-term supply basis.
Key responsibilities and requirements for this role will include:
* To be fully up-to-date with the KS1 curriculum
* To follow all setting policies and procedures including the Health and Safety policy, Safeguarding policy and Confidentiality policy.
* To provide a consistently safe, supportive and caring learning environment.
* To support children with particular needs, working with them individually or in small groups.
* To ensure clean and hygienic standards are maintained.
* To have knowledge of Read Write Inc. would be desirable.
An enhanced DBS check will be needed for the successful candidate as well as two satisfactory references which will be sought upon application for this post.