* To develop effective relationships with all project partners and co-ordinate and support the delivery of the project outcomes.
* To participate in stated governance and communication structures and support the effective development and monitoring of the project in line with the Department for Education (DfE) contractual requirements.
* To establish effective monitoring system(s) and report on the progress, achievement and risks associated with the stated outcomes in relation to the project.
1. To support the management of the project across all partners, ensuring a strong collaborative approach to secure the success of the project.
2. Report to and work closely with the Steering Group to ensure the projects meets its obligations.
3. Engage with recognised Employer Representative Bodies for the project (NEECC and HEE) to ensure the project meets their stated skills priorities.
4. Develop a monitoring framework to ensure the delivery of defined outcomes over the duration of the project and report this to the Steering Group.
5. Work collaboratively with all work stream partners to ensure regular updates and summary reports are provided to the Steering Group on progress, developments and any potential risks be addressed.
6. Provide all financial and outcome returns are provided to the project finance and administration team so that required returns can be processed in a timely manner.
7. Represent the SDF project externally where appropriate and develop appropriate business relationships with other organisations where necessary.
1. To promote the aims and objectives of the NE SDF project.
2. To ensure effective communications within and between delivery partners, be involved in and participate in meetings, briefings, development days, etc. as required.
3. To be responsible for actively identifying own development needs, agree an action plan and undertake the required training to update skills and meet the requirements of the Project.
4. Undertake any other duties, appropriate to the grade of the post, as required from time to time.
5. Comply with Host College Policies and Procedures and the Staff Code of Conduct.
6. To take appropriate responsibility for PREVENT and the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and/or vulnerable adults.
7. To uphold British Values, the Host College values and responsibilities about equality, diversity, and inclusion.
8. To understand and adhere to Host College Health and Safety polices and guidelines ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and taking a responsibility for your own and other’s health and safety.
Given the dynamic nature of the role and structure of the SDF project, it must be accepted that, as the project work develops and changes, there will be a need for adjustments to the role and responsibilities of the post. The duties specified above are, therefore, not to be regarded as either exclusive or exhaustive. They may change from time to time commensurate with the grading level of the post and following consultation with the member of staff.
* Knowledge of the Further and Higher Education sectors in relation to health care and health care science.
* Leadership and management experience including leadership of improvements and new developments
* Project Management
* IT systems and software packages
* Manage conflicting deadlines
* Demonstrate initiative and strong problem-solving skills
* Experience of data collation and report writing
* Higher Level Qualification in related occupational specialism
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
* Strategic planning and quality assurance
* Excellent organisational and logistical skills
* Team leadership and commitment to teamwork ethos
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Effective presentation skills
* Budget management and numeracy skills
If this is a role you would be interested in please let me know ASAP please give me a call on 0191 212 1111 or email me.