Exact Education is on the hunt for self-motivated and experienced teachers to join our qualified team of educators in Durham. We have a range of contracts available with some starting ASAP!
As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include planning and marking work, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
* Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
* Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
* Organise supplies and resources for lessons and presentations.
* Plan and implement educational activities and events.
* Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
* Prepare and distribute regular progress reports.
The essential qualifications required to become a Primary Teacher in England include:
* 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science.
* Undergraduate education degree or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* An enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in applying, please contact the office on (phone number removed) as it would be great to speak to you.